If you are looking for fancy watches for show-off, then this is not the right place for you. Because we are going to talk about the variety of most advance, reliable, competitive, and efficient fitness tracking watches from Garmin. This piece of content will help you to understand the different “Hot Selling” models of Garmin. We will try to answer your query “which Garmin watch to buy.” Because buying something for yourself or family that doesn’t fit in your requirements is such a wastage of money. It’s not about only the wastage of money. You also wasted your time and the ability of that piece of technology.
Before we get started to the question “which Garmin watch to buy,” we would explain to you a little bit about the trend of youth as well as the qualities of Garmin watches.
So, stick with us and also check out our post for the best running shoes that you may not know.
Why Should I buy Garmin Watch?
If you are a newbie and haven’t heard about Garmin, then it’s not your fault. We have experienced many models of Garmin, and each one is the best in it! The top priority of athletes and fitness buddy is Garmin. The person who has used it once will buy a Garmin watch next time non another brand.
It has a good repute brand in the field of smart fitness tracking. Garmin vívosmart 4 is a fitness tracking band with the full functionality to Monitor Activity when you are exercising inside/out.
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy to read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist based heart rate, all day stress tracking, Relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others; lens material: Polycarbonate.Strap material:Silicone
- Get vibration alerts for All notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android Device users).display resolution: 48 x 128 pixels
We will bullet points the features that you will find in Garmin brand:
- Touch Screen (Few models)
- Multisport Tracking
- Health Monitor
- Versatile Design
- GPS Tracking
The most noticeable is they are pocket-friendly like Garmin Forerunner 35.
Which Garmin to Buy?
We are heading to the best fitness brand in the market, and indeed you will find the one as per your needs. Garmin is a leading brand for fitness watches with a variety of different models. All of the models have almost the same functionalities only slightly change in design, but still, some have the advance feature of contactless payment for making a purchase as Garmin vívoactive 4S have.
- Tune in to your health 24/7 with pulse ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including strength, cardio, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 5 hours in GPS and music mode
If you are a hiking lover or love to go on adventures with your family and friends, the adorable part of outing is the camping under the sky and bone-fire. We understand how tidy backpack can be for long-distance camping, in this situation we would recommend you Garmin Foretrex 401 Waterproof Hiking GPS. Garmin Foretrex 401 is specially designed for challenging environments with accurate GPS stats. This wristwatch won’t let you lost and you will able to track your footprints.
For a minimalist we will recommend Garmin Fenix 6X Pro with the capability to track your whole day activity stats as well as pulse rate and stress. Watch health tracking system will help you to understand the behaviour of your body. Garmin Fenix 6X Pro is available in a wide variety of designs which differ from dial and strap styles.
Furthermore, Garmin 010-01863-20 Forerunner 645 has full functionality to follow the contactless payment method in available countries (must check and verify this feature in your living place before buying). With the advance running stats, you will also get all your essential mobile notification on the screen. The part to store up to 500 songs, is just awesome, you can connect your wireless headphones with it and enjoy music while exercising.
Last but not least, because the list of Garmin watches is enormous but if you are a busy person. Don’t have much time in routine work then Garmin Venu could be the best choice with 5 days battery time on standard usage. Moreover, if you want to go pro with complete body stats. This one will serve your every detail from steps count to heartbeat rate.
- Beautiful bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels respiration menstrual cycle stress sleep estimated heart rate and more
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps including yoga running pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow animated cardio strength yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
The Garmin watches have an online community. You can access online from the specific mobile application and can participate in exercise challenges. All of your daily stats can also be shared/store in an online database. That is accessible anytime from the installed application.
Leave a Reply